Heavy Duty Tractor 3-Point Ditch Bank Flail Mowers for 25-100HP Tractors
With Externally Mounted Gearbox, Hydraulic Offset & Tilt.
The TRIN Series Ditch Bank Flail Mowers with lateral displacement lets you work with the whole machine extended from the tractor. The technical features of this machine make them particularly suited for working in road ditches, margins and places where the tractor cannot reach the area that has to be mowed or mulched.
- Offset & Head Positioning Functions Operate Hydraulically.
- Mower Position Can Be Adjusted Hydraulically On The Fly!
- Flail Mowers Are The Safest Mowers Available:
- The Possibility Of Discharging Dangerous Projectiles Is Reduced Dramatically!
- Flail Mowers Also Are The Easiest To Handle On Your Tractors 3-Point. The Much Shorter Length Of The Mower Deck (compared to rotary mowers) Significantly Reduces The Physical Burden On Your Tractor & 3-Point, Making Mowing, Handling & Transport Much More Stable & Safer For Any Size Tractor, Especially For Compact & Utility Size Tractors!
- Flail Mowers Provide A Better Cut Than Standard Rotary Mowers, Plus With The Universal 'Hammer' Blades On This Flail Mower, You Can Cut Up To 3" Diameter Material And Get A Very Good Finish Cut Too. To Get The Best Finish Cut, The Hammer Blades Must Be As Sharp As Possible (which can be done with an angle grinder). To Get The Maximum Cutting Capacity Of 3", Your Tractor Will Need To Have The Maximum Recommended HP.
- Multiple Advantages Of This Articulated, Offsetable Mower Over Static, Center Mounted, Or Offset 3-Point Mowers:
- If You Are Mowing Along A Fenceline, Treeline, Building, Etc., Instead Of Getting Your Entire Tractor Along Side Of The Fence Or Building (and risk scraping your tractor tires or snagging & damaging trees, posts, fencing, buildings, etc.), You Can Simply Keep The Tractor On A Straight Path And Maneuver The Mower In & Out Instead! This Reduces The Risk Of Scraping Your Tractor Tires Or Snagging & Damaging Trees, Posts, Fencing, Buildings, Etc. Snagging Posts, Trees Or Other Secured Objects Can Also Damage The 3-Point Linkage On The Mower Or Even The Pull Arms & Top Link Of Your Tractor.
- Much, Much Better Visibility: If The Edge Of Any Mower Is Flush With The Sidewall Of Your Tractors Tire, Forget About Visibility! You Will Be Cutting With Your Tractor Tire As A 'Guide', Which Is Ok In Open Areas, But Again, When You Are Mowing Up Against Obstacles, You Want Visibility, And The Offset Feature Will Provide That.
- Since This Mower Offsets So Much, Visibility At The Far End Of The Mower Head Won't Require That You Make A Twisted Donut Out Of Your Body To See It And Helps Ensure A Safe And Accurate Cut!
- Mower Ships Complete Including 540RPM PTO Shaft, Skid Shoes, Hydraulic Hoses & Tips!