Maschio H Series Rotary Tillers
This Series is Particularly Sturdy with Construction and Accessories Typical of Larger Models, and Adapts Well to Different Types of Soil and is Recommended for Farming, Vineyards, Orchards, Vegetable Crops and Gardening. On Request It Can be Supplied with Side Gear Drive and Gearbox.
- Single Speed Gearbox with 540 RPM PTO.
- 215 RPM.
- PTO Shaft with Slip Clutch (1-3/8" Z6 Tractor Side Yoke)
- Side Gears Drive in Oil Bath.
- Universal 3-Point Hitch, Cat. I (Models 125 & 145) and Cat. II (Models 165, 185 & 205).
- Offset Front Bar Hitches.
- 6 Blades Per Flange (Side Blades are Always Mounted Inwards).
- "Duo Cone" Waterproof Sealings, Oil Bath Lubrication.
- Pair of Front Wheels for Working Depth Adjustment.
- Disc Plow - Right Side.
- Disc Plow - Left Side.
- Multi-Speed Gearbox for 540 RPM PTO - Additional Charge.
- Side Drive Chain in Oil Bath - Additional Charge.
SIDE GEAR DRIVE IN OIL-BATH
3 Heavy Duty Gears in Oil-Bath Ensure High Performance, Even in Heavy Working Conditions.
The New Duo-Cone Sealing System Guarantees Reliability without Maintenance. You Can Achieve at Least 50% Longer Life from the Duo-Cone System than Standard Sealing Systems in the Most Demanding Working Environments.
The Sealing System is Completely Waterproof or "amphibious," Allowing the Rotor & Bearing to Run in it's Own Oil Supply, this Allows the Rotor to Work & be Reliable in the Dustiest of Environments, or Even Work Immersed in Water, & Yet the Seals will Still Prevent Water & Dust Ingress Into the Rotor & Hubs.
WINDING SHAPE LEVELING HOODS
The Leveling Hood is a Standard Feature. It's Adjustable by a Mechanical Jack in Order to Ensnare a Perfect Leveled & Smooth Seedbed. The Sturdy Springs act as Shock Absorbers & They Increase the Machine Stability at Work.
|H SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
||30 - 60 HP
||35 - 60 HP
||40 - 60 HP
||45 - 60 HP
||50 - 60 HP
|Number of Blades
Specifications & Designs Are Subject to Change Without Notice