BSG Skid Steer Log Grapples
- 360o Continuous Rotation
- Grapple Opens From 3" to 62"
- 8,800 lbs Safe Working Load
- Compact Bypass Grapple w/ 17,000 lbs. of Crushing Force
- Universal Quick Attachment
- Unit Weighs 800 lbs. w/ Winch
- Standard Hydraulic Flow
- Optional: 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000 lb. Warn Hydraulic Winch
- All Hoses & Quick Connects Included
- All Winches Spooled w/ Cable
- Electric / Hydraulic Kit Included
Model BSG - No Winch
Model BSG-9 w/ 9,000 lb. Winch
Model BSG-12 w/ 12,000 lb Winch
Model BSG-15 w/ 15,000lb Winch
- Hydraulic quick connects included.
- Winch cable with sliding choker hook and thimbled eye.
- All hydraulic hoses are rated 4,000 PSI and protected with industrial hose guard.
- Heavy duty frame for long term performance.
- Optional warn hydraulic winches with cable included.
- Protective winch shield.
- 360o Degree rotator with 8,800 lb. safe working load.
- Large custom built grapple opens from 3" to 62".
- Industrial bumper used to secure grapple against when carrying logs horizontally or if grapple is empty.
- Step for added convenience while entering or exiting loader.
- Drop down jacks for easy disconnect and reconnect.
- Heavily serrated edge plate for securing logs perpendicular to loader.
- Open frame design for visibility to grapple.
- Universal quick attach plate.