5" Skid Steer Chipper
Turn Your Skid Steer Into A Mobile Workstation
Bear Cat's line of skid steer chippers attach in seconds and are driven solely by your skid steer's hydraulics. They are available in standard/high-flow and high-flow models. Either model will make short work of any troublesome debris.
- Continuous Chipping Size Rating Refers to the Suggested Feeding Size of Limbs for Normal Operation.
- Standard-Flow Requires a Minimum of 15 Gallons Per Minute (GPM) Hydraulic Oil Flow.
- High-Flow Requires a Minimum of 25 GPM Hydraulic Oil Flow.
|L x W x H
||5.5" x 7"
||Chipper Disc Weight
SKID STEER MOUNT
- CH500H (74500) Fits Skid Steers with Standard or High-Flow Hydraulics.
- CH800H (74800) Fits Skid Steers with High-Flow Hydraulics.
- Two Mounts, so Chipper can be Mounted with Feed Table Facing Forward or to the Curbside.
- Easy to Attach - Just Connect Chipper to the SAE J2513 Quick-Tach, Attach the Hydraulic Hoses and you are Ready to Go.
- Four-Position Manual Valve Control (Reverse-Neutral-Forward-Reverse).
- Infinite Speed Settings with Turn of a Handle.
- Automatic Feed Control, Which Slows the Feed Roller if the Disc Starts to Slow Down.
- CH500H (74500) has a 20" x 1.25", 140 lb. Machined Disc.
- CH800H (74800) has a 30" x 1.25", 275 lb. Machined & Balanced Disc.
FOUR CHIPPING BLADES
- Reversible Heat-Trained Chipper Steel Blades, with Chrome Content.
- Blades are Mounted 90o to Each Other for Smoother Operation and Less Vibration.
FOUR EDGE ADJUSTABLE ANVIL/CUTTER BAR
- To Ensure Good Chipping Ability.
CONTINUOUS CHIPPING SIZE
- CH500H (74500) has a 5.5"x7" Chipper Opening for Side Limbs, and Will Chip up to 3" Limbs Continuously.
- CH800H (74800) has a 9"x9" Chipper Opening for Side Limbs, and Will Chip up to 5" Limbs Continuously.
EASY ACCESS DISC
- The Disc is Accessible Through the Hinged Disc Cover, which Exposes One Half of the Disc for Easy Access to the Chipping Blades and for Easy Clean Out.
- Put the Chips Where You Want Them with the Dedicated Blower. 360o Rotating, 6" (74500) or 8" (74800) Diameter Steel Tubing with Adjustable Deflector Cap Allows You to Put the Chips Where You Want Them the First Time.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Slip-Resistant Step Pads for Entry or Exit from Skid Steer.
- Weatherproof Owner's Manual Box.
- Model CH500H (74500) - 1,145 lbs.
- Model CH800H (74800) - 1,525 lbs.
- Safety Chains Standard.
- Meets all Applicable ISO and CE Safety Standards.